After much reflection I have decided to let go of my beloved 56" 16Harness air dobby Macomber Loom. I've had her since graduation from RISD (1976).
|16H 56" AIR DOBBY|
MACOMBER AIR DOBBY LOOM FOR SALE
- ~ Model B4E Serial # 2498 Built 1976
- ~ 56 Weaving width, 16 Harnesses
- ~ Two plain beams, warp separator
- ~ Double brakes on cloth beam and upper warp beam (friction brake)
- ~ Beater handle
- ~ 4 - 56" reeds = 5, 12, 15, 18 EPI
- Fully operational air dobby system = power supply, air system/solenoids, FiberWorks weaving software for Windows, Asus netbook included.
- ~ 2 drafting lights
~ Leclerc 38" bench
~ Total Value = $13,817.00
~ Priced at $7, 500 in York, Maine
|Double friction brake on upper beam|
|Air dobby system, double brakes on cloth beam|
This loom has been lovingly used for over 40 years by one weaver. It has been maintained and serviced regularly. The air dobby system is highly desirable for this width loom - as the harnesses are constructed of solid steel and very heavy.
Please contact me for more information and any interest. THANK YOU!
I am ever grateful for everyone's support of this blog and your purchase of my manual. And in case you are wondering --- I AM NOT QUITTING WEAVING!