Monday, August 24, 2009

At home in the studio


Greetings everyone! I am home now, for a long spell. Grounded in the studio, preparing for the fall semester at the NH Institute of Art (Manchester, NH) where I teach a course to all BFA candidates that helps prepare them for the "real" world.

I am pleased that so many of you email me with your questions about your Macomber equipment. Thanks to all for your orders for part and looms.

My big news is that my Global Community Art Project: "Woven Voices" has received The Sarah Farmer Peace Award from the Baha"i's of Seacoast NH. I hope to post images of this award ceremony soon!

Please keep in touch, and HAPPY weaving!

Sarah
PS. The images is a detail from "Seed Root" series

No comments:

Post a Comment

24" 8 Harness CPJ Macomber for sale

  24" 8 Harness Macomber CPJ Portable Loom for sale. Double back beams with friction brake and warp separator. 4 reeds, storage box, 2 ...